PDA

View Full Version : Mays

Eshack
12th March 2009, 20:23
Lord knows I don't know much, but I thought Sid should have played him much more this season.

He had a hell of a game tonight! Congats to him!

Derreck
12th March 2009, 20:37
Mays played because Degand was suspended for tonight's game

LSmith
12th March 2009, 21:04
Mays played because Degand was suspended for tonight's game

That's his 2nd suspension this season. Obviously a bad egg!!! Why not free up that scholarship for next season???

Ken Stallings
12th March 2009, 23:01
Don't bet against it. Degand's been on Sid's short leash all season long. Javy and Mays are going to be the top two PG's next season and Degand might not get much court time even if he's still on the team.

Next season is huge for Sid. We really need to pony up and make the post season, NCAA better still.

Call me crazy, but I really think from what I've seen this season from the underclassmen, that we're going to be better by a measurable difference next season. The only real productive horse we're losing is Ben.

It clearly reached the point where the best players on the court were Sid's recruits. Fells truly disappointed me this season -- perhaps due to injury. Costner did not disappoint as brutally speaking I expected this from him and see no chance of improvement next season. He's a Burger Boy who didn't pan out.

Ken

LSmith
13th March 2009, 14:35
It clearly reached the point where the best players on the court were Sid's recruits.

I was convinced of that by the FSU game.

gjones1968
16th March 2009, 04:50
what impresses me most about him is that he plays like a veteran instead of a freshman.