PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Ferguson opts not to return for Sr. Season

Derreck
23rd March 2009, 08:50
Fergy has decided to finish his degree in summer school and move on. I guess Trevor saw the writing on the wall as he did not crack the rotation over the last part of the season. I wish Trevor well in what ever he chooses to do.

D Wolf
23rd March 2009, 09:05
I echo that. He stepped up at the Miami game in Fells' absence and played a good game, guarding one of the best players in the conference, despite being overlooked for most of the conference season. No sulking or complaining. He came in and gave it his best.

Thanks Trevor!!

Matt Nicholson
23rd March 2009, 09:10
Thanks Trev. Good luck.

Ken Stallings
23rd March 2009, 15:46
No question. Trevor conducted himself in the highest class and brought credit to himself and the program. I'm also extremely happy he will complete his degree. Just like Coster, he got what he came for.

Ken

Mad Gene Vane
23rd March 2009, 15:53
My Trevor Ferguson story:

Went to the Drexel NIT game. Got there early, over an hour before tip-off, to get my will-call tickets. NCSU fans made up 10-15% of the 2,500 seat arena Drexel has (best seats I've ever had, will ever have, and can possibly ever have to an NCSU game, please play there again - Imagine NCSU playing in your highschool gym and you sitting in the center section of the bleachers one or two rows back).

I got into the gym and our team was hanging out shooting shots and what not before any actual focused shoot around.

Walked around looking for a seat. Walked past the NCSU bench and asked Trevor, who was the only one sitting down at the time, how he liked NCSU. His face lit up and he said he was having a great time.

I'm glad he made the most of his time with NCSU and good look to him.

Prowling Woofie
23rd March 2009, 16:51
Thanks, Trevor, for the solid effort. No one can say you didn't give it your all when you got on the floor !

Best of luck in the future...

Eshack
23rd March 2009, 19:20
Thanks, Trevor, for the solid effort. No one can say you didn't give it your all when you got on the floor !

Best of luck in the future...

I could not have said it better.......good luck and thanks!

LSmith
23rd March 2009, 19:50
God speed Fergie. I enjoyed watching you drain the treys.

Stephen Sparks
26th March 2009, 22:53
Good luck Trevor and Godspeed. I appreciated your heart and hustle while donning the Red and White.