PDA

View Full Version : UConn may have committed "major voilations"

Derreck
25th March 2009, 13:44
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/news?slug=ys-uconnphone032509&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

What will the NCAA do? There has been so much noise lately with regards to "street agents" and such I think the NCAA will be forced to take it's head out of the sand.

Matt Nicholson
25th March 2009, 15:15
Nothing will happen. If it were us, they would dismantle the athletic department and assasinate the coaches...

Mad Gene Vane
25th March 2009, 15:36
Wow! I'd be outraged at UConn, but I bet that sort of things goes on all the time with players and agents.

I wonder if the modern NCAA will enforce its rules...I somehow doubt it...

Eshack
25th March 2009, 17:44
Where's Uconnrulzs when you need him!
LMAO!
Uconn in trouble.......imagine that!:rolleyes:

LSmith
25th March 2009, 18:12
where's uconnrulzs when you need him!

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken Stallings
25th March 2009, 19:03
Nothing will happen. If it were us, they would dismantle the athletic department and assasinate the coaches...

The sad part is Matt, what you said wasn't too much an exaggeration!

What UConn did earns a significant penalty. The NCAA needs to clamp down immediately on these pseudo agents. Like I wrote several weeks ago, at the same time they need to clamp down on the influence of the AAU squad coaches. In fact, in my view, the entire AAU structure should be dismantled. It's gotten too professionalized -- meaning corrupted by money and corporate influences.

Ken

Ken Stallings
25th March 2009, 19:03
Where's Uconnrulzs when you need him!
LMAO!
Uconn in trouble.......imagine that!:rolleyes:

That dude will NEVER be a member of this website! LOL!!!

Ken

Matt Nicholson
26th March 2009, 04:13
Like I said Ken, I call it lke I see it.

Uconnrulz. Good times....

Stephen Sparks
26th March 2009, 21:49
In all honesty, the NCAA needs to make an example of UConn. This type of behavior is ruining college basketball. The AAU should be disbanded if they're going to allow these types of practices. This is barely above flesh peddling, I'm shocked.

I can't believe this is going on and the NCAA has said nothing nor done nothing.

This isn't about a true student athelete and it's definately not about the academic integrety of the university. It's solely about making money off these kids and maximising profit.

The death penalty should be given to UConn since it looks to me the "business" of landing Miles went all the way to Calhoun.