PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Harrow Highlight Film

Derreck
24th June 2009, 08:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT-BbVFvfRQ

Do yourself a favor and watch this. Harrow is just plain SICK!!!!!!!

Ken Stallings
24th June 2009, 17:14
It's hard to gauge a kid's skill level at that level because one has to account for the caliber of opposition players and their intensity. However, from what one can see, the kid looks like the best PG on the NC State roster at this time!

Ken

Derreck
24th June 2009, 20:37
It's hard to gauge a kid's skill level at that level because one has to account for the caliber of opposition players and their intensity. However, from what one can see, the kid looks like the best PG on the NC State roster at this time!

Ken

Ken, this was a highlight film from two of the better AAU tournaments, Gibbons and Pangos.

D Wolf
25th June 2009, 06:42
That is awesome!! Comparing it to similar videos that I saw of John Wall, I think Harrow has as good or better a handle than Wall. Harrow's only negative may be his size. This kids gonna be a great one.

Matt Nicholson
25th June 2009, 12:35
Have not seen anyone in a Wolfpack uniform handle a ball like that in a long, long time. If ever. Certainly has the potential to be the best PG since Corch. I saw some Steve Nash in there.

If he's anywhere near that good once he hits Reynolds, he needs to start from Day 1.

He also need to hit the gym. Hard...