PDA

View Full Version : Luke Cothron

Matt Nicholson
9th October 2009, 11:52
I hear he committed. Is that official? Derreck?

rmpackman
9th October 2009, 11:58
WRAL stating he made a verbal to Coach Lowe this morning!!!

avisocan
9th October 2009, 12:34
It's on the PP front page...

http://northcarolinastate.scout.com/2/907428.html

Sid & Co. are recruiting fools -- can't wait to see that pay off for our BB program!

Stephen Sparks
9th October 2009, 13:13
OUTSTANDING!!!!

I have also heard that we're not out of it for C.J. Leslie. Would we make room for him scholarship wise if he were still interested to run with the Pack. I think we would considering his calibre.

Matt Nicholson
9th October 2009, 16:13
This comment from wolfpackhoops leaves me nervous:

Luke has not yet set a signing day but was not closed to the option of signing in November. “I’m not sure. I might sign early but I haven’t made a decision on that yet” Cothron said.

I'll get more excited when the pen hits the paper.

Ken Stallings
9th October 2009, 17:49
This close to the signing period, Matt, I don't think we'll see any issues vis-a-vis CJ Leslie, who committed over a year prior to signing period.

Even if Lowe doesn't recruit Leslie, he has a monster class poised for next season. Right now, he's got one of the best classes in the nation. Add Leslie, and it might be the number one class in the nation!

I'l telling you folks, we've suffered a lot over the years with our basketball program, and next season might be another struggle, but Lowe has this program poised to become a national power once again!

Just a bit more patience my friends! I'm thinking it ain't long coming!

Ken

Matt Nicholson
10th October 2009, 12:14
Keeping them happy, committed and not declaring for the NBA will be a challenge.

Ken Stallings
10th October 2009, 21:45
Keeping them happy, committed and not declaring for the NBA will be a challenge.

True, but having them all come in together as freshmen will help. As they get better, one hopes the peer pressure of doing something special together weighs in.

Ken