PDA

View Full Version : Pack vs. Georgia So. (Pack wins 75 to 57)

Derreck
10th December 2009, 09:52
Let's take care of business...

rmpackman
10th December 2009, 11:58
be awesome if Reynold's was packed to the rafters. we need to let this team know that we appreciate the difference in attitude and heart that they are displaying. I beleive that we are finally beginning to see Sid's imprint and a picture of what will be. Go Pack!

Derreck
10th December 2009, 19:58
be awesome if Reynold's was packed to the rafters. we need to let this team know that we appreciate the difference in attitude and heart that they are displaying. I believe that we are finally beginning to see Sid's imprint and a picture of what will be. Go Pack!

Well said and I agree... Let's Pack Reynolds

LSmith
11th December 2009, 12:43
I feel this is the type of game we will see the main difference in this team from last season. I am not saying it needs to be a 40-50 point blow out but the game should never be in question like the Loyola Md game last season.

Derreck
11th December 2009, 13:03
Absolutely LSmith. This is one of the games where we should "kill a Nat with a sledgehammer."

Ken Stallings
12th December 2009, 08:25
Moreover, to give Sid a chance to see meaningful playing time with his bench.

Ken

Derreck
12th December 2009, 18:35
Back from the game. Attendance was sad, probably barely maybe a little more than 4,500.

Pack played well overall, defiantly missed Javi not playing though Mays was solid. We did what we had to do, time to move on to Elon.

Ken Stallings
13th December 2009, 08:50
I don't get it with the attendance. I attended school from 1981 to 1985 and even the holiday period games had far better attendance that you report. What's the deal? Is it the effects of the layoffs and the overall economy? If I lived anywhere close I would be attending as many of the games as my work schedule allowed me to!

Ken

Matt Nicholson
13th December 2009, 09:33
Man. We had 10K minimum at the non-conf. early season games when I was there. I attended the NCSU/Kansas game over X-mas break in 1987 and it was standing room only.

Was the weather bad? Are they in the middle of exams? Although there should be no exams on Sunday, so there shouldn't be any excuse for students not attending a Saturday night game.

4500 is the weakest attendance I think I've ever heard of. We pulled more than that for all our games in the infamous 8-21 total-implosion season of 1992-3....

Glad we took care of business. We're winning the games we should, and a few we shouldn't. Perhaps we might even get a few votes in the next poll?

Stephen Sparks
13th December 2009, 20:34
When I saw the KU game with Ostertag in '94, Reynolds was packed. I think that this is exams for State. Still, just appalling attedndance for Pack games.

I don't get it. This team is playing with so much more heart than previous teams that Lowe had. Also, the entire game was played without Javi. Amazing outcome considering Javi's the motor of the team.

Next real challange for the team is an early on the road ACC challange against a tough Wake Forest team.

packinjax
14th December 2009, 08:13
When you've been struggling for a long time and then you have a football season that was promising go down the shoot you get apathy... The time periods you all are talking about are close to National Championships and competitive teams. The priority of going to games lessens the farther away success becomes.