PDA

View Full Version : Calling out StateFansNation:

Derreck
13th December 2009, 13:49
http://www.statefansnation.com/

It is a shame that the basketball had another win yesterday yet no mention of it on their front page, yet an article of Roy kicking a fan out of the stadium is their top story.

I like piling on UNC like the next guy, but this is sad. However had NC State lost yesterday, "Hatefansnation" would have been piling on the basketball team. It seems like they only have something to say when it it negative.

Why am I calling them out? Simple. They were proclaimed "the voice of wolfpack nation" yet that could not be farther from the truth.

Stephen Sparks
13th December 2009, 19:26
Yeah, that about sums up statefansnation. I think that they filled up on so much Herb Sendek hate that I figured that they would change their colors from red and white to maroon and yellow. Sad, simply sad.

Prowling Woofie
14th December 2009, 13:00
I agree; I used to enjoy checking out the different viewpoints expressed on the different topics over there, but the constant negativity really brings you down.

I hate losing as much as anyone, and will express my frustration and disappointment at times, but I hate having all the players and coaches beaten down after EVERY game even more !

Ken Stallings
14th December 2009, 13:10
All members over there should be invited to come here! At least those who want to engage in objective discussions about NC State!

Ken

Mad Gene Vane
14th December 2009, 19:43
A lot of the game-to-game discussions have moved to the SFN forums, as opposed to main page of their blog. I guess it's a change in the format, since they've added forums to the blog.

Biggest grouse with SFN are the people, who claim to be "in the know" about things at NCSU, but don't give out any concrete info other than some vague hints about why nothing will get better.

Derreck
14th December 2009, 20:17
True MGV, but they usually at least post a recap and link to their message boards.

Matt Nicholson
15th December 2009, 11:05
SFN Forum (http://www.statefansnationforums.com/)

Lots of b-ball discussion there.

Derreck
15th December 2009, 20:42
No doubt there has been some discussion on the forum, but not even a mention of the game on the front page of a blog?

Rod02
4th January 2010, 02:23
A lot of the game-to-game discussions have moved to the SFN forums, as opposed to main page of their blog. I guess it's a change in the format, since they've added forums to the blog.

Biggest grouse with SFN are the people, who claim to be "in the know" about things at NCSU, but don't give out any concrete info other than some vague hints about why nothing will get better.

That site use to be ok but now it's a joke and of irrational fans flock there that are extremely emotional in their arguments. That's why I love coming here and I only went there a few times but cut back dramatically to the point of stopping all together.

Hey MGV quick question, do you post there under the name Gene?

Mad Gene Vane
4th January 2010, 05:57
"
Hey MGV quick question, do you post there under the name Gene? "

Yes