NC State defeats Syracuse 16-10 at home to improve to 4-2 (1-1 ACC).

Thread: Osama bin Laden is dead!

Default Osama bin Laden is dead!

Just breaking news at 2130 MST, 1 May 2011, it has been officially announced that Osama bin Laden was killed in a firefight that broke out when US Special Forces carried out a ground assault raid on his secret mansion located in Islamabad, Pakistan! This raid was carried out today, and US Special Forces that carried out the raid immediately recovered his body and carried it back to their own base for detailed DNA testing. So thorough was those tests, that only today was the decision reached to announce the raid and the result to the public!

I spent many years of my life working in Air Force Special Operations, specifically MQ-1B Predator operations, to locate and kill this beastly man! My only true regret in retiring last May 2010, after 24 years of duty, was that I was not able to see bin Laden's death! Today, right now in fact, I am enjoying a cold Samuel Adams Boston Lager, my favorite beer, and noting that celebrating this bastard's death is causing this beer to taste particularly good!

Ken

Prowling Woofie

Yep, a good day for America, indeed !

Thanks to all who have served in the effort to bring this serpent to justice -

I understand the decision to dispose of his body at sea (not wanting followers to fashion a shrine to his 'martyrdom'), but I sure would've liked to see him suffer a bunch before finishing him off... Like maybe dousing him with airline fuel...

I was hoping we could have brought him to the US for a very quick trial and thrown him off the Statue of Liberty while NYPD snipers take target practice on his way down. But, some lead poisoning to the head works just as well I suppose.

A hearty thanks and congratulations to the Navy Seal team along with all of forces, including our very own Ken Stallings, who worked and put their own lives at risk to track down this dirtbag and send him to hell.

Amen to everything that has been posted here.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Truly great day to be an American. Way to go Navy Seals and our Armed Forces for perservering and bringing this man to justice. And special thanks to our own Ken Stallings for his service to our country, it is greatly appreciated.
    "The whole measuring of Vertical Leap began with David Thompson"- Michael Jordan

Just wanted to give a nod to "the decision". I don't care if you are republican, democrat, or independant. I don't care if you voted for Obama or despise the ground he walks on. "The decision" to go in with SEALs instead of Tomahawk's or F117s was absolutely brilliant and may be one of the finest and well executed covert military operations this country has ever pulled off. In/out in 40 minutes, ZERO collateral damage. Baby Omar sleeping 100 yards away in a neighboring house probably never woke up.

Well done....

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Nicholson View Post
    Just wanted to give a nod to "the decision". I don't care if you are republican, democrat, or independant. I don't care if you voted for Obama or despise the ground he walks on. "The decision" to go in with SEALs instead of Tomahawk's or F117s was absolutely brilliant and may be one of the finest and well executed covert military operations this country has ever pulled off. In/out in 40 minutes, ZERO collateral damage. Baby Omar sleeping 100 yards away in a neighboring house probably never woke up.

Well done....
    Matt,

That operation will go down in military history as among the finest carried out by any nation anywhere in the world!

Frankly, it ranks right up there with Israel's Raid on the Entebbe Airport!

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Stallings View Post
    Matt,

That operation will go down in military history as among the finest carried out by any nation anywhere in the world!

Frankly, it ranks right up there with Israel's Raid on the Entebbe Airport!

Ken
    This, this operation was just badass...
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Thread Information