NC State women's soccer beats Santa Clara to advance to the Sweet 16!
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Got to brag on my little girl (who is not so little anymore)

Two options come to my mind.

First option is to upload the video to You Tube, which I think just requires you to sign up for an account with them. Then, once uploaded, you can post the video here.

The second option is to send the video to me as an attachment, either by email or PM. I can then upload the video to my own personal server, which hosts this website as well as my personal web blog.

Once that is done, I could then post a link here.

Cheers,

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Stallings View Post
    Two options come to my mind.

First option is to upload the video to You Tube, which I think just requires you to sign up for an account with them. Then, once uploaded, you can post the video here.

The second option is to send the video to me as an attachment, either by email or PM. I can then upload the video to my own personal server, which hosts this website as well as my personal web blog.

Once that is done, I could then post a link here.

Cheers,

Ken
    Email sent
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Just checked my email. Did not see anything in there from you.

Ken

Just checked my email. Did not see anything in there from you.

Ken
    HMMM, says it went through on my end. ken@kenstallings.com? I would have come from dedwards@vthackney.com. Might check your junk.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Still nothing. How big is the attachment?

Ken
    Last edited by Derreck; 9th March 2018 at 07:32.

again.JPG

Mckenzie ready for the first softball game of the season. This year will be a big adjustment. For whatever reason the state of NC allows Middle School teams to choose either 40 ft (most traditional) or 43 ft (high school) pitching distance. Most of the schools we play have all elected to pitch from 43 ft. Mckenzie pitched from 35 ft last year so this is a BIG jump in pitching distance. Especially since we assumed 40 ft and she has worked from 40 ft all offseason because i did not know of the new rule that allowed schools to choose. The good news is that she has done well, but she is tiring herself out quicker because of that extra distance. The better news is she is a 6th grader and we have 3 really good pitchers that are 7th/8th graders so Mckenzie will only be needed in releif for an inning or two, which she is capable of doing. And per the HC, Mckenzie will be the primary pitcher in the games where the pitching distance is 40 ft. She has been the most consistant pitcher, just doesnt have the stamina from 43 ft yet. There will still be a few games where Mckenzie goes to Varsity as a relief pitcher.

Coach Avent

Still nothing. How big is the attachment?

Ken
    7MB is the size

Coach Avent

Check your PM.

Cheers,

Ken

Try this link... I made it private, hopefully you can watch it.

Coach Avent

Sadly, it reports video unavailable.

Ken

Thread Information