Happy Thanksgiving from Wolfpack Forums! Happy Thanksgiving from Wolfpack Forums! Happy Thanksgiving from Wolfpack Forums!

#19 NC State loses in disappointing fashion at Wake Forest 30-24, which will likely put the Pack out of the national rankings.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Got to brag on my little girl (who is not so little anymore)

I still have a dream that we will see her sign an LOI for NC State softball!

Ken

Proud of my teams, both teams I coach won the tournament in their respective age divisions.

Mckenzie flat out balled. She was one of the best players on the floor. I am super proud of her. Cannot wait till tomorrow for softball practice to start.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Its been a while, but time for an update.

Mckenzie, who is 11 years old and going into the 6th grade this coming school year tried out for the middle school volleyball team and she made it. The coach took 9 girls and Mckenzie was one of only two 6th graders. Super proud of her. She is still guest playing for softball and still pitching.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Face it, dad! Your little girl is an athlete!

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Stallings View Post
    Face it, dad! Your little girl is an athlete!

Ken
    Yea, she is. I want her to try basketball but thus far she is not interested. At 11 years old she is up to my shoulders and I am 6'3" tall.

Coach Avent

A little update:

The Middle school volleyball had it first scrimmage last night against the High school team. Mckenzie actually started. I was completely shocked by this because of her age and having 9 girls on the team. I know this does not mean she is a starter and things can certainly change, but for tonight at least, I had one happy girl on my hands.

Coach Avent

Coach Avent

Wink

I personally think she looks great in Red and White!

Coach Avent

Quote Originally Posted by Derreck View Post
    I personally think she looks great in Red and White!

Better start getting your firearms cleaned and ready. Looks like you may need them in a couple more years.

Quote Originally Posted by LSmith View Post
    Better start getting your firearms cleaned and ready. Looks like you may need them in a couple more years.
    No doubt, dreading that day!

Coach Avent

Thread Information