In the most shocking development in NCAA history, the 2020 basketball tournaments (men and women) are cancelled. In addition, the ACC has suspended all sports operations, including practices, games, and even recruiting events.

Thread: ACCT set, first Game Thursday May 7

Default ACCT set, first Game Thursday May 7

The 5 seed Lady Pack9 takes on the 4 Seed Louisville Cardinals at 1:30 pm Thursday. The Lady Pack9 has not played Louisville this season.

How good is the ACC this year, the Lady Pack9 is the 5th seed with a 13-8 ACC record. FSU is the #1 see with a 20-3 record, UNC is the #2 seed with a 16-5 record, Notre Dame is the #3 seed with a 17-6 record, and Louisville is the 4th seed with a 15-7 record.

Florida State is Ranked #9 overall RPI, Notre Dame #17 RPI, NC State #33 RPI, UNC-CH #35 RPI

Florida State (#9) and Notre Dame (#23) are the only two ACC teams currently ranked in the top 25.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

NC State beats Louisville 3-2 to advance to the semi-finals!

http://www.gopack.com/sports/w-softb...050715aab.html

They next face top seed Florida State on Friday afternoon at 1300.

Ken

Prowling Woofie

The throw-out at the plate to preserve the 3-2 margin was on ESPN's Top 10 last night !

Awesome win for the ladies yesterday. Now lets get-r-done today!
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Florida State cruised to victory, winning 11-4. It started well for the Pack, as they scored three in the top of the first. But, the bottom of the fourth saw the Seminoles score three to take a 4-3 lead and then they rolled to the final margin. Four Wolfpack errors did not help!

http://www.theacc.com/news/seminoles...ack-05-08-2015

Ken

Thread Information