#20 NC State travels to Pitt and wins 35-17, improving to 6-1 (4-0 ACC). Up next, the Pack travels to #16 Notre Dame.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Cow! Here we go... Assistant Coaches Arrested

Default Holy Cow! Here we go... Assistant Coaches Arrested

"You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Pitino will be fired today. He's already told his staff. The AD too.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't concerned that Keatts was on staff at UL during what will likely be the biggest scandal in college sports history. This is WAAAAAAY bigger than UofL. I expect Sean Miller very well may lose his job too. And lots of others. This is the tip of a very large iceberg.

I would wager every Adidas school's coach and AD had an 8am meeting this morning with the chancellor and President.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Nicholson View Post

I would be lying if I said I wasn't concerned that Keatts was on staff at UL during what will likely be the biggest scandal in college sports history. This is WAAAAAAY bigger than UofL. I expect Sean Miller very well may lose his job too. And lots of others. This is the tip of a very large iceberg.

I would wager every Adidas school's coach and AD had an 8am meeting this morning with the chancellor and President.
    I dont doubt it, but if anyone is naive enough to think this is an Adidas only issue, I have some water front property for sale.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Darren Heitner ✔ @DarrenHeitner
    Sources: Basketball agency ASM Sports was raided today. FBI had warrant, took Andy Miller's computer

Super Agent Andy Miller's office was raided.

Coach Avent

People are really about to get an eye opener about how dirty college basketball is. It is not a few school deal or a one shoe company deal.

Coach Avent

https://www.sbnation.com/college-bas...ge-fbi-scandal

It is starting to leak to the media about Pitino. Also the AD got canned.

Coach Avent

1pm presser, neither Pitino nor AD will attend. Done deal.

This is a nuclear explosion for college sports. This is the biggest sports scandal in history. This is going to dramatically change the landscape.

1pm presser, neither Pitino nor AD will attend. Done deal.

This is a nuclear explosion for college sports. This is the biggest sports scandal in history. This is going to dramatically change the landscape.
    I agree. And honestly, I think this needed to happen. I believe this is the big reset button college athletics needed. I bet before it is all said and done it bleeds over into football.

Coach Avent

I guess the UNC scandal will now be overshadowed. Probably the best news the goats could have received at this point.

Don't we have a uniform contract with Adidas?

If so, is NC State one of the schools under this cloud? Frankly, the information about what exactly has been discovered is nebulous.

Ken

Thread Information