#4 NC State salvaged game three at Florida State, winning 5-3 to secure their fortieth victory. The Pack also earned the third seed in the ACC Tournament, which starts 22 May.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: @UNC-CH

Default @UNC-CH

Its Go To Hell Carolina time...
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Yes it is!

Banned

Aren’t they ranked #2 ???

😉

Noon start on 27 Jan, broadcast on CBS.

Go Pack!

Go to Hell Carolina!!!

Holes will have a chip on their shoulders after the ugly loss to VT. Have to match their intensity and have our on chip and yes shoot at a high percentage like we seem to do once every 4 or 5 games. I don't think they have a good math up for Yert and hope we exploit that. Abu breaking out of his funk would bode well for this game.

GO TO HELL CAROLINA!!!

Banned

REMEMBER LAST YEAR !!!

Owe them BIG.....

Banned

We’re lazy on the open floor so far.

Loose balls, boxing out, hustling back on D....

Holy amaze balls I still can't believe what I just watched. It is like a dream.

Lazy my ass!

Best game that I've seen an NC State men's basketball team play in a very long time. The Pack travels to #10 UNC and beats the Cheats 95-91 in overtime! It was as close to a perfect effort as one can reasonably expect from a college basketball team. UNC actually got some breaks to even get to overtime, and then nailed a thirty foot prayer to make it a single point game late in overtime, but the Pack kept hitting all their late free throws and got the stop they needed to preserve the win!

This is now four nationally ranked teams the Pack has beaten this season and this is a huge one on the road! Not many teams can say they have a road win over a #10 ranked team, a neutral win over a #2 team, and a home win over both a #2 and a #19 ranked team!

This also secures the Pack a current record of 15-7 (5-4 ACC), and with all the signature wins, the Pack needs to secure five more to likely clinch and NCAA Tournament berth -- something most folks did not think possible for Kevin Keatts with a brand new team. But, Keatts has these young men believing!

Ken

Watching the Cheats is banned in my household now, but saw you guys won, congrats fellas!

Thread Information