NC State makes it three in a row, beating Boston College at home 82-66.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notre Dame

Default Notre Dame

Speaking of pay backs!

Perhaps the only conference game NC State has played where they simply were not competitive, was their second game of the year at Notre Dame. The Pack lost that contest 88-58. Since that loss, which put NC State at 0-2 in the ACC, the Pack has gone on to win five of their next seven games.

The Wolfpack has a chance for revenge against the Irish at home, 3 Feb @ noon, broadcast on ESPN.

Ken
    Last edited by Ken Stallings; 27th January 2018 at 23:06.

And ND has lost five straight in conference to fall to 3-5.

Hope we chew them up....

Time for some payback. ND should be ripe for us to pick them off.
    "The whole measuring of Vertical Leap began with David Thompson"- Michael Jordan

Unfortunately ND has to travel to Cameron tomorrow night to face a pissed of Duke team that just lost to UVA. I suspect ND will be riding 6 straight losses when they come to Raleigh Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by LSmith View Post
    Unfortunately ND has to travel to Cameron tomorrow night to face a pissed of Duke team that just lost to UVA. I suspect ND will be riding 6 straight losses when they come to Raleigh Saturday.
    If I were Keatts I would post the score of the previous game everywhere the team will be this week as a constant reminder.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Quote Originally Posted by Derreck View Post
    If I were Keatts I would post the score of the previous game everywhere the team will be this week as a constant reminder.
    Or just large signs saying:

30 POINTS

Commentators at the ND-Duke game opining that Farrell and Harvey will be available for the game Saturday....

BTW, Duke is thumping them by 30 with 4:00 left 😊

Pack leads 37-21 at the half. Best half court D from the Pack I have seen so far this season.

It was honestly a rare ACC game (home or away) where the outcome was never in doubt. The Pack vaulted to a 9-0 run to open the game and kept the lead between 10 and 30 points the rest of the way. It was a foundation building game that should give the team great confidence.

Right now, Joe Lunardi has the Wolfpack projected as an 11 seed in the tournament. Lot's of basketball to play and so many opportunities to improve upon that projection!

The thing I really like about this team is that even in the last two minutes, with the outcome completely assured, the team got steals and blocks and defended hard. Notre Dame had to nail several desperation three point heaves just to get the margin from 30 down to 76-58 to close the game. We played tough defense the whole way and then took the air out of the ball on offense, scoring often as the clock ran out, but wanting to trim the clock most of all.

Payback rendered in full!

Ken

Couldn't agree more Ken. What's good about this team right now is they appear to playing better and with more confidence each game. If they keep this up, the Wolfpack will be a dangerous foe come March. And lastly, revenge is a dish best served cold. I hope Notre Dame likes cold food.
    "The whole measuring of Vertical Leap began with David Thompson"- Michael Jordan

Thread Information