NC State women's soccer beats Santa Clara to advance to the Sweet 16!

Thread: Ewenc the second

Default Ewenc the second

37-35 Pack at the half. Overall a very fast paced half for both teams. The refs are certainly letting the guys play for the 1st half. I expect the calling will tighten up after the break. We’ve played okay so far and I wonder if ewenc can keep this tempo up after Dook.

We’ve got to clean up the defensive boards and unforced turnovers for the second stanza. Do that and I like our chances. Come on Pack, prove to Berry that we are a rival to the cheats!

Oh and, “GO TO HELL CAROLINA!!!”
    "The whole measuring of Vertical Leap began with David Thompson"- Michael Jordan

Luke Maye just had one of those games in the zone where everything he did turned out gold.

Shit happens!

Ken

Banned

Can we ever play someone without allowing one of their players to go off and have a career day against us ????

Maye had almost as many rebounds as the entire Pack team, for God’s sake

Banned

Hoping this isn’t the onset of the Annual Slide ...

Hoping the coaching staff and players realize after the last two games that teams will continue to drive for easy baskets in the paint. The inside defensive game plan has to change quickly or this team will be one and done in March.
    Contributing to global warming one breath at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve M View Post
    Hoping the coaching staff and players realize after the last two games that teams will continue to drive for easy baskets in the paint. The inside defensive game plan has to change quickly or this team will be one and done in March.
    Its the guards that are causing the issues with the post players. They are flat out getting beat on the perimeter and leading to drives, then our big men are getting in foul trouble due to having to pick up the slack.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Quote Originally Posted by Steve M View Post
    Other than the ACC Tournament, we won't be playing in March, unless the defense improves.

Thread Information