NC State will face Texas A&M in the Gator Bowl, 31 Dec @ 19:30 eastern, broadcast on ESPN. Go Pack!

Thread: 2018 Schedule

Default 2018 Schedule

9/1 James Madison
    9/8 Ga State
    9/15 West Virginia
    9/22 @Marshall
    9/29 UVA
    10/6 BC
    10/20 @Clemson
    10/27 @ Syracuse
    11/3 FSU
    11/8 Wake
    11/17 @Lousiville
    11/24 @Holes

Ok the schedule looks challenging enough. In the ACC we have road games at CLemson, Cuse, Louisville, and Chapel Hole. A non conference game against a always tough West VA team and then we go to Marshall. I have played at Marshall twice and the worst environment I have ever been in. I can remember walking out of the locker room and going to the field for flex before the game and feeling rain drops land on me on a sunny day. They were not rain drops. Those were Marshall fans spitting on us I kid you not. But Marshall is not the elephant in the room. James Madison? Why??? Never been a fan of scheduling FBS teams even though I once played for one. We have nothing to gain win or lose and they have everything to gain. Yes maybe an occasional one with local ties that you know you clearly out class athletically and will be a fun day for everyone but Jame Madison???? They have been to the past 2 FBS National Championships winning 1 of them. They opened up with ECU last season (granted not a good FCS team) and beat them by 30 points!!!! This is beyond STUPID!!! Yes we should beat them but they are good. They will come in unintimidated especting to win. Why schedule them???? If we are hell bent on playing an FCS team why them???

The schedule is back loaded. We have to play really well over the first six games!

Ken

Thread Information