#2 NC State beats #3 Duke on the road in games one and two to clinch series, and can go for the sweep Sunday! Go Pack!

Thread: Directors Cup Standings: Pack moves to #4 (#1 ACC)

Default Directors Cup Standings: Pack moves to #4 (#1 ACC)

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...5overallDI.pdf

As of today, the Pack is now #4 in the directors cup standings. Its highest ranking ever.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Here is the top 5 with Athletic revenue listed...

1. Stanford- Private school, not listed
    2. Penn State- $132,788,726
    3. Michigan- $163,850,616
    4. NC State- $79,905,724
    5. Ohio State- $170,789,765

The revenue is from 2015-2016...
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Funny that Iíve been thinking this was shaping up as a good year, with football finishing ranked, and both basketball teams reaching the NCAA Tournament.

Baseball doing well might improve this further!

Ken

Spring sports are typically a stumbling block for us. We reached as high as #14 (i think) last year after the fall sports were completed and fell to #21 or #22 by the final rankings. Part of the problem is we dont compete in as many sports as other colleges so we have 0 room for error with the number of sports we play and how many sports they take into account in these rankings.

Coach Avent

I know some folks are Debbie Yow fans. I think this is testament to what she has done. I wish she weren't retiring.

Thread Information