#9 NC State dropped both of their games in pool play in the ACC Tournament to get an early heave ho!

Thread: Wake Forest

Default Wake Forest

Final home series of the regular season.

The Pack took game one 8-5 versus Wake Forest.

Ken

#4 Pack takes game two 7-5 to clinch the series and have the chance for the sweep in Sunday's game three.

With the win, NC State improves to 38-12 (17-9 ACC). There are four regular season games remaining, which means the Pack has a realistic chance at earning forty or more regular season victories, something that is very rare in college baseball. A team has to play nearly .750 ball to earn those forty wins.

Ken

The win tonight puts us at 8-1 in ACC series wins. If we can win 2 in Tallahassee that will put us at 9-1. To put it in perspective that is like going 9-1 in the conference in football. That is a great season!! To also put it in perspective that one loss SUCKS!!!!!!!! Yes a sweep by the holes in our park. Even though we won the series against Duke I believe that 11-2 defeat in game 3 against them did something to our mental game that set up the 3 losses to the holes and also a loss to Campbell who we beat 21-4 earlier in the season. Following that 5 game losing streak that started with that rout by the Dukies we are now riding a 7 game winning streak. Great time of the season to have a winning streak and hopefully it will continue into post season. By the way, I am saying that one ACC series loss SUCKS strictly as a Pack fan and in no way defines this incredible season that Coach Avent and these players have worked for. I will also say as a Pack fan I hope we get a chance to beat some tarhole asse^(&s in the ACC tournament. Regardless great season so far for Coach Avent and the Pack 9!!!!!

Break out the brooms, as the Pack completes the sweep! They scored six in the sixth to overcome a 5-4 deficit and seal the deal!

http://gopack.com/news/2018/5/13/fou...ete-sweep.aspx

Ken

We need a broom emoji!
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Thread Information