NC State women's soccer beat Northwestern 1-0 in round one of the NCAA Tournament, earning the 50th victory for head coach Tim Santoro! Men's and Women's Cross Country teams both win the NCAA Southeast Regionals!

Thread: Pack hires Jennifer Patrick-Swift

Default Pack hires Jennifer Patrick-Swift

The Pack has hired a new softball coach. Jennifer Patrick-Swift will now lead the softball program. Lets hope this coach can turn around a program just won a conference championship just 5 years ago.

http://gopack.com/news/2018/6/2/jenn...ead-coach.aspx
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Indeed, won the conference title with a head coach in his first year, and then spent the next four years struggling. This ultimately led to the change in coach.

Ken

Yep, won the conference in 2013, then in 2015 went to the super regional. It was a massive crash after that. 2016 went 23-33 (6-18 ACC), 2017 went 18-38 (10-14 ACC), and 2018 23-31 (5-18 ACC).
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Thread Information