NC State women's soccer beat Northwestern 1-0 in round one of the NCAA Tournament, earning the 50th victory for head coach Tim Santoro! Men's and Women's Cross Country teams both win the NCAA Southeast Regionals!

Thread: Chowan 10/29

Default Chowan 10/29

Pack opens the season against Chowan tonight in an exhibition @7:00. The game will be on ESPN3
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Pack wins 111-62.

The scoring was pretty balanced, a lot of subbing. Kinda looked like a hockey game with all the subs. Very aggressive on both ends of the floor. If nothing else, this team will be fun to watch.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Coach Avent

It's the result one needs in an exhibition game. Tune up, get lots of team play among all the roster, and no injuries!

Ken

All 10 available scholarship players played between 12 and 25 minutes each. Under the real Keatts system (not quite what we saw last season) this will be a rule rather than an exception because of a "exhibition" game. If players buy in and egos are managed it will be fun to watch. All 10 scored with 5 in double figures and 3 others just 1 point short scoring 9 each. It will be interesting to see how this team molds the next few weeks.

Thread Information