The 2018-19 athletic season has concluded for NC State. Football starts in two months! See you then!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Class

Default 2020 Recruiting Class

https://insidepacksports.com/players/9850/ben-finley

The Pack officially offered Ben Finley, Ryan's brother, this weekend. Ben will be a highly ranked QB prospect and has already received offers from Arizona and Arizona State among others.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Ben Finley committed to the Pack following the Louisville game. I like Ben a lot. IMO, on film he looks better than his brother did in HS.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

https://insidepacksports.com/players...hquez-robinson

CB Jahques Robinson was the actual first commitment of the 2020 class. I just forgot to post.

Edit: Robinson has flipped to Alabama.
    Last edited by Derreck; 1st April 2019 at 06:01.

Coach Avent

We need all the talent in the secondary that we can recruit!

Ken

A Big time WR recruit has picked the Pack. Hopefully I can announce tonight, but it could be tomorrow.

Coach Avent

Quote Originally Posted by Derreck View Post
    A Big time WR recruit has picked the Pack. Hopefully I can announce tonight, but it could be tomorrow.
    Porter Rooks has picked the Pack. Porter is regarded by many recruiting rankings as the top player in the State of NC. He had offers from Alabama, Clemson, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, etc, and choose to stay home and run with the Pack!

https://insidepacksports.com/players/7149/porter-rooks

Pay attention, DD is building something here!

Coach Avent

Quote Originally Posted by Derreck View Post
    Porter Rooks has picked the Pack. Porter is regarded by many recruiting rankings as the top player in the State of NC. He had offers from Alabama, Clemson, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, etc, and choose to stay home and run with the Pack!

https://insidepacksports.com/players/7149/porter-rooks

Pay attention, DD is building something here!
    This sure as hell has my attention!

Ken

Just want to note, this year will be a smaller recruiting class. Probably around 15. So this will be a lower ranked calls simply by the numbers. The staff is focusing more on specific areas of need more than anything. There is only a couple of players we would take no matter the position.

Coach Avent

https://insidepacksports.com/players...joseph-johnson

DB Joseph Johnson has picked the Pack! Johnson has offers from Florida, Pitt, Va Tech, and Rutgers among others.

Edit: Johnson has reopened his commitment. From what I gather, he was getting a lot of pressure from coaches and friends about his decision to pick State. We still feel we have a shot as his parents are fully on board with State.
    Last edited by Derreck; 13th May 2019 at 09:35.

Coach Avent

https://insidepacksports.com/players/10412/aydan-white

CB Aydan White has picked the Pack!

Coach Avent

Thread Information