NC State improves to 9-1 by defeating Penn State 89-78 in the Boardwalk Classic.

Thread: Maryland-Eastern Shore 11/10

Default Maryland-Eastern Shore 11/10

Just win, get the entire bench involved, avoid injuries.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Quote Originally Posted by Derreck View Post
    Just win, get the entire bench involved, avoid injuries.
    Judging by what I have seen so far I think "get the entire bench involved" will be the norm every game.

Quote Originally Posted by LSmith View Post
    Judging by what I have seen so far I think "get the entire bench involved" will be the norm every game.
    I meant that as more than just getting PT, as in set up plays for each player on the court to see what they can do and get them some experience.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Pack wins big 95-49. This was impressive considering MES gave Georgetown all they could handle for most of their 1rst game before losing by 15.

Major respect for Beverly for playing so soon after surgery, plus also the fantastic Amish beard he's sporting!

Ken

Interesting stat: After going 5-5 from the floor today Funderburk is a perfect 9-9 from the floor in 2 games. Include the exhibition against Chowan and he is a perfect 17-17. That includes 2 3 pointers. The dude has not missed a shot in 3 games.

Thread Information