NC State will face Texas A&M in the Gator Bowl, 31 Dec @ 19:30 eastern, broadcast on ESPN. Go Pack!

Thread: Unca 11/13

Default Unca 11/13

Just Win Pack!
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

UNCA usually gives us fits. Not tonight as the Pack dominated 100-49. Daniels led the way with 20 points. The Pack had 5 players in double figures and 2 others with 9 each. The Packs press forced 24 turnovers. Markell went out early in the 1rst with a head injury. Hopefully was sitting due to protocol and not anything that will keep him out of the line-up too long.

From what I have seen early of this team, Keatts seems to have them playing a nice game of team basketball.

Ken

With this win, the Pack become the first team in ACC history to win each of its first 3 games by 46 points or more.

What I love, we had 15 turnovers, only made 7 3's, and still won by 51. That is a stat that shows hustle.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

...need to clean up those turnovers though. Otherwise an impressive showing.

Quote Originally Posted by D Wolf View Post
    ...need to clean up those turnovers though. Otherwise an impressive showing.
    Agreed, but even the turnovers were from effort. Those can be lived with. This team plays HARD for 40 MIN of basketball, on both ends of the floor. If nothing else, they are fun to watch.

Coach Avent

Thread Information