NC State improves to 9-1 by defeating Penn State 89-78 in the Boardwalk Classic.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @ UNC

Default @ UNC

OK, war next week!

Forget the damn records. UNC will play this like it's their bowl game. NC State better show up and play like this is more important than their bowl game!

For all the hideous record, the truth is that UNC lost their last five ACC games in a row by an average margin of just 7.5 points. That included road games at Virginia and Duke. So, UNC's record is worse than the talent on their team. They also beat the Coastal Division champion Pitt Panthers at home 38-35 for their lone conference win.

WAR!

Ken

Go To Hell Carolina!

Pack opens up as a 6 point favorite
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

This one will be tougher than the records indicate. UNC can move the ball and they have been in a lot of games but just could not finish the job. This game was circled on the calendar and they will throw all they have at us. Gimmicks, gadget plays, fakes, etc. Anything and everything will be on the table for this one.

Just win Baby! Go to Hell Carolina!
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Just beat them lying cheating sumbitches. Go to hell cheater hill tarholes.
    "The whole measuring of Vertical Leap began with David Thompson"- Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Sparks View Post
    Just beat them lying cheating sumbitches. Go to hell cheater hill tarholes.
    An inadequate number of personal insults!

Next time, be sure to throw in bastards!

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Stallings View Post
    An inadequate number of personal insults!

Next time, be sure to throw in bastards!

Ken
    Sorry. Iíll try harder next time. As always Go to hell Carolina!!!
    "The whole measuring of Vertical Leap began with David Thompson"- Michael Jordan

Just lost satellite because of the storm and glad because I am tired of this shit show. Offense has not looked this bad since the Clemson game. Holes are dominating the LOS. Win or lose, once again we put a team on the field not ready to play which is becoming common with this staff.

Slept walked through the first half on offense. Ran when in run situations and passed when in passing situations, never crossing up the defense, and thereby playing into the hands of a defense that is selling out to stop the initial look of the play. This is exactly the kind of overly predictable play calling that caused us to give Wake Forest its chance to beat us, which they finally did when the defensive staff foolishly refused to play a deep safety to prevent a simple crossing route with pick from setting the receiver free up the middle unopposed. It's really sad when over 90% of the time I can look at the formation setup and predict what the call will be.

This staff gets a notion in its head that it's going to by God and all heaven run the ball, and they just keep trying to do it!

We lead at half 7-6 simply because UNC has suffered a combination of inaccurate passes and dropped passes to play down to the same level of offensive futility, and special teams gave us the ball on a botched punt at the UNC four yard line.

Ken
    Last edited by Ken Stallings; 24th November 2018 at 21:51.

Been waiting all year for senior running back Reggie Gallaspy to enjoy a truly monster football game. He's played consistently well, but in terms of a dominating game, he saved it for the rivalry game, which is sweet indeed!

Five touchdowns, and was given the ball every time in overtime when the Pack just needed to grind it out, and Gallaspy gained positive yards every single time before diving for his fifth touchdown to clinch the game. Gallaspy scored all five touchdowns in the game.

Emotions were high and some Tarholes decided that if they couldn't win the game, they would tarnish the finish. And it was a Tarhole (#3 Ross) who started shoving well after the play was over.

Too bad! They didn't tarnish it and the Pack earns a big time rivalry win over the Cheats!
    Last edited by Ken Stallings; 24th November 2018 at 21:52.

Thread Information