NC State improves to 9-1 by defeating Penn State 89-78 in the Boardwalk Classic.

Thread: Scott Satterfield hired by Louisville

Default Scott Satterfield hired by Louisville

Thought Ga Tech would have snagged him. He will get a big pay day at Louisville but that place is a dumpster fire right now.

The only thing I can think of is GT must not have shown interest, otherwise I think everyone thought GT. Anyway, you are correct, it is a dumpster fire up there. Just hope they are patient enough with him to fix the mess before canning him.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Unfortunately for us it is looking like Dwayne Ledford is a front runner in replacing Satterfield at App State. Would really hate to lose him.

Quote Originally Posted by LSmith View Post
    Unfortunately for us it is looking like Dwayne Ledford is a front runner in replacing Satterfield at App State. Would really hate to lose him.
    He is defiantly a candidate and I would hate to lose him as well. However, it looks good on DD and State if coaches leave to go elsewhere for promotions. It will attract other good coaches looking to take that next step.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Thread Information