The 2018-19 athletic season has concluded for NC State. Football starts in two months! See you then!

Thread: Signing Day (Edited)

Default Signing Day (Edited)

Tomorrow is the Early signing period and thus, here is what to expect tomorrow.

We should receive 19 signed LOI's of the 22 commitments. Jamious Griffin has indicated he will wait until Feburary to sign. Kam Walker and Joe Shimko are Blue Shirts so they cannot sign but will be here in the summer to get started.
    Last edited by Derreck; 19th December 2018 at 05:57.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Just got to work, here is a list of LOI's we have already received:

Bailey Hockman
    Shyheim Battle
    Timothy McKay
    Jalen Fraizer
    Chris Toudle
    Jakeen Harris
    Zovon Lindsay
    Zonovan Knight
    Khalid Martin
    Dylan McMahon
    Drake Thomas
    Ikem Ekwonu
    Keyon Lesane
    Terrell Dawkins
    CJ Clark
    Savion Jackson
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Joshua Harris
    Jaylon Scott

Coach Avent

Ty Evans

That is all 19 that were expected to sign!

Coach Avent

Nice! No last minute drama.

The interesting thing about these threads, Derreck, is that we keep them on file and so a few years from now, folks can come back to this list and ponder who became the heroes!

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Stallings View Post
    Nice! No last minute drama.

The interesting thing about these threads, Derreck, is that we keep them on file and so a few years from now, folks can come back to this list and ponder who became the heroes!

Ken
    We need to dig up the 2014 recruiting class. That was DD's first full class. It had Chubb, Brabdury, Hill, Jones, Pratt, Prescod, Richardson, Samuels, and Street were all in that class. Holy Cow!

Coach Avent

Solid class. ACC rank 3rd, National ranked 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Derreck View Post
    We need to dig up the 2014 recruiting class. That was DD's first full class. It had Chubb, Brabdury, Hill, Jones, Pratt, Prescod, Richardson, Samuels, and Street were all in that class. Holy Cow!
    Yep, lotís of Wolfpack legends in that list!

Ken

All the Pack 19 early entrants are arriving today. There are 16 of them I believe.

Coach Avent

Thread Information