The 2018-19 athletic season has concluded for NC State. Football starts in two months! See you then!

Thread: Notre Dame 1/19

Default Notre Dame 1/19

Gotta have this one after the crap game at WF.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Pack doing everything right offensively but hitting shots!!!!! If we were hitting shots at half our normal clip we would be up by 20. As is it is it is a dog fight up 69-63 with 3:07 left.

Big road win and recovery win from Tuesday night!!!! Great game by CJ Bryce!!! Let's get some ice cream!!

Anyone who engages in "exultation or misery" mode this season is going to ride a rollercoaster all year long! No single ACC game is "must win," and no single ACC game is "can't win."

We ride the train and see what the destination is.

The NBA is regarded as a "make or miss" league. If you hit your shots you win, and if you don't then you lose. If we play our game and execute it, then there isn't a team in the nation the Wolfpack cannot defeat this year. I'll bet my money that this means we finish in the upper quarter of the conference standings, go to the Dance, and perhaps even put on a run in the conference tournament and national tournament.

Enjoy the ride!

Ken

Could not disagree with your post more Ken, there are absolutely must win games every season in every sport.

Back to the game, big, big win for the Pack. Had to have this one after the WF debacle.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Well, it would be a boring world if everyone thought the same!

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Stallings View Post
    Well, it would be a boring world if everyone thought the same!

Ken
    LOL, true!

Coach Avent

Thread Information