The 2018-19 athletic season has concluded for NC State. Football starts in two months! See you then!

Thread: Big OT win

Default Big OT win

The ladies picked up a big gut check win in OT today. VT shot lights out and pushed the ladies to the limit. The ladies responded and took home another W.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

I googled "NC State basketball" today like I do most days to catch the latest news on Coach Keatts and the men's team. Today the 1rst headline I saw was "NC State stands alone as the only undefeated team". I mentioned in a post last season that I thought Wes Moore is the best hire Debbie Yow has made at NC State. Per Ken's post in the Wake thread of the men's forum I willfully admit I don't get as excited about the success of the women's program as the men's. I have always appreciated women as athletes. I dated a basketball player when I was in college (a women's basketball player to be clear lol.) I have 2 nieces who played college softball and a brother and brother in law who spent many years coaching travel softball. I will concede however Coach Moore and the women's team deserve our respect. They are the best performing team of the revenue sports that we have seen at NC State in a long time. Maybe since the 1974 men's basketball team .

Thread Information