Braxton Beverly drops 21 points as the Pack beats Syracuse 73-58 at PNC Arena.

Thread: Updated: Boo Corrigan to be named new AD

Default Updated: Boo Corrigan to be named new AD

Army AD Boo Corrigan will be named to replace AD Yow.

Here is a bit of his resume:

Navy Assoc AD
    Duke Assoc AD
    ND Assoc AD
    Army AD
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

"You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Well, he certainly saw a tremendous improvement in the Army football program.

Many times the leaders of athletic departments of the service academies end up doing extremely well.

Ken

Just a note, this is also the son of former ACC commissioner Gene Corrigan.

Coach Avent

Debbie Yow will leave NCSU athletics is significantly better shape than she found it.

From all appearances, Boo Corrigan is an excellent choice. If he's half as good as his dad, we're in awesome shape for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Nicholson View Post
    Debbie Yow will leave NCSU athletics is significantly better shape than she found it.

From all appearances, Boo Corrigan is an excellent choice. If he's half as good as his dad, we're in awesome shape for a while.
    Absolutely! In fact, likely the best overall condition in school history. And I hope she is appreciated for that and rewarded as such. Moreover when one considers who she replaced and the condition of the program at that time! I can see her deserving a future building in her honor.

Ken

So Boo is announced, we proceed to set an ACC record in a loss in Mens basketball and drop our first game of the season against the Holes at home in womens basketball. Coincidence?

Coach Avent

Quote Originally Posted by Derreck View Post
    So Boo is announced, we proceed to set an ACC record in a loss in Mens basketball and drop our first game of the season against the Holes at home in womens basketball. Coincidence?
    Boooooo!

Ken

Oh come on! No one appreciated that pun!!!

Ken

I chuckled.

Coach Avent

Thread Information