The 2018-19 athletic season has concluded for NC State. Football starts in two months! See you then!

Thread: National Signing Day 2/06/19

Default National Signing Day 2/06/19

With the majority of the players signing in the early signing period expect today to be pretty uneventful.

We have already received the LOI from RB Jordan Houston and LOI from Tabari Hines.

We are waiting on the decision on Powell and a few others but only have a couple of spots.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Also be on the look out for a couple of Blue Shirt players, but they cannot officially sign.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

https://insidepacksports.com/players/9819/cecil-powell

Cecil Powell has picked the Pack. Powell is a raw, but talented prospect.

Coach Avent

Thread Information