NC State closes out the regular season with a road win at BC. The Pack finishes eighth in the ACC regular season.

Thread: Blake Harris

Default Blake Harris

After Keatts stated that SKL is "currently not a member of our program" he said he would not comment on the absences of Blake Harris or Eric Lockett. Lockett I know why but am I missing something with Blake? I realize he has not played the past 4-5 games but thought it was just a performance or effort in practice issue.

I remember the radio crew saying it was an injury, but I don't recall the exact nature of it.

Ken

Harris was out with the Flu. Keatts, in regards to Harris and Lockett, said he would not comment any more on their situation other that what was in the press release. It was in the press release that Harris was out sick.

This what pisses me off about the Media. In the same release about Lockett it said Harris was out sick, yet I have seen a few local media members try to blow it up about Harris when there is nothing there and not even mention the press release prior to the game.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Thanks for the info Derreck. I did not see the release saying he was sick and just concerned on the way Keatts words were presented in the article I read.

Quote Originally Posted by LSmith View Post
    Thanks for the info Derreck. I did not see the release saying he was sick and just concerned on the way Keatts words were presented in the article I read.
    I know you didnt so the aggravation is not directed at you, it is directed at the media who had that information yet still was trying to make something of it that was not their.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Thread Information