#13 NC State takes two of three on the road against #15 UNC to finish the regular season with 41 wins!

Thread: 2/18 Duke

Default 2/18 Duke

Well, its Duke, lets go Pack!
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

We have won 2 straight in the series including the last time in Cameron. This is probably the most talented Duke team we have faced in recent years mainly because of Zion. I believe we can compete with them if we hit our shots. Perimeter offense is the one Duke weakness as they are only at 31% from behind the ark. Duke does not scare me. Zion does. Zion is a PROBLEM in which we have no answers for. Got to hit a lot of shots.

First time I've seen Zion Williamson play and my impression is he's legitimately ready to start in the NBA right now, and he could start on any of the teams in that league right now.

Every once in a while, a player comes along who's clearly the number one draft pick for the NBA. Williamson is that kind of player, and it's little wonder why so many teams in the association decided to trade away their best players to ensure they tanked for the season to maximize their odds of getting the number one pick.

Ken
    Last edited by LSmith; 17th February 2019 at 19:38.

LOL! I heard Tony Haynes say that when the Duke strength coach was addressing the team prior to the season he said "All of you won the genetic lottery as far as athleticism. That is why you are playing at Duke. Zion won the genetic lottery twice."

Thread Information