NC State defeats Syracuse 16-10 at home to improve to 4-2 (1-1 ACC).

Thread: And just like that, basketball season was over...

Default And just like that, basketball season was over...

Funderburk suspended indefinitely.

When does baseball start?

He is not off the team, he will get about 4 or 5 games and be back.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

To tell the truth, Matt, the player whom I think will be the bellwether for how this team performs this season is Braxton Beverly. He showed flashes of brilliance last year, and at times would dominate a game. But, his shot was spectacularly erratic and he was equally capable of virtually disappearing during a game. If he can gain a consistency in his shooting, then he is the difference maker due to his ability to drive and score, or drive and pass.

The Pack has significant talent returning this year, including Markell Johnson, CJ Bryce, and Devon Daniels.

In terms of big men, the Pack adds two transfers in Pat Andree and Danny Dixon. We also have Manny Bates, who is a 6-11 space eater in the paint.

There's plenty to keep the faith about.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Nicholson View Post
    Funderburk suspended indefinitely.

When does baseball start?
    From what I read on BackingThePack, he racked up a bunch of parking tickets, that he did not pay. Got four boots on his car, and then decided to drive out of the Reynolds parking garage, with the boots still on his car, causing a bit of damage to the parking garage.

Basically, some immature shit that he needs to be sat down for.

He'll be back sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Gene Vane View Post
    From what I read on BackingThePack, he racked up a bunch of parking tickets, that he did not pay. Got four boots on his car, and then decided to drive out of the Reynolds parking garage, with the boots still on his car, causing a bit of damage to the parking garage.

After reading that, I hope he comes back much wiser and more mature!

Thanks for the information, Gene!

Ken

This is pretty much dead on.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

That is literally a Simpsons episode.

Word is he is back at practice and will only miss a couple of games as long as he continues to do as he has been the last several weeks.

Coach Avent

Thread Information