Three turnovers destroy an otherwise good performance as the Pack drops their fourth game in a row, losing 34-20 at home to Louisville to drop to 4-6.

Thread: Ryan Finley now starter for Bengals

Default Ryan Finley now starter for Bengals

Ryan Finley was named the starting quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals, benching Andy Dalton. The Bengals plan to give Finley the opportunity to earn the starting slot going forward, as Dalton is likely to be non-tendered heading into free agency next year.

There are now three NC State alumni starting for NFL teams:

Phillip Rivers (Chargers): Having another great season, but carrying a team with a bad offensive line.

Jacoby Brissett (Colts): Took over before the season started when Andrew Luck retired, and has performed at a high level.

Finley (Bengals)

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Stallings View Post
    Ryan Finley was named the starting quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals, benching Andy Dalton. The Bengals plan to give Finley the opportunity to earn the starting slot going forward, as Dalton is likely to be non-tendered heading into free agency next year.

There are now three NC State alumni starting for NFL teams:

Phillip Rivers (Chargers): Having another great season, but carrying a team with a bad offensive line.

Jacoby Brissett (Colts): Took over before the season started when Andrew Luck retired, and has performed at a high level.

Finley (Bengals)

Ken
    You missed one, Wilson (Seahawks)
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Quote Originally Posted by Derreck View Post
    You missed one, Wilson (Seahawks)
    Oh man! I sure did! I certainly wasn't trying to freeze Russell out.

So yeah, it's four starting QB's -- which is truly amazing. And honestly, three of those starters are either well established with their teams (Wilson and Rivers), or heading in that direction with vigor (Bissett).

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Stallings View Post
    Oh man! I sure did! I certainly wasn't trying to freeze Russell out.

So yeah, it's four starting QB's -- which is truly amazing. And honestly, three of those starters are either well established with their teams (Wilson and Rivers), or heading in that direction with vigor (Bissett).

Ken
    12.5% of the starting QB's in the NFL are from QBU, NC State!
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Thread Information