In the most shocking development in NCAA history, the 2020 basketball tournaments (men and women) are cancelled. In addition, the ACC has suspended all sports operations, including practices, games, and even recruiting events.

Thread: Braxton Beverly and Pat Andree

Default Braxton Beverly and Pat Andree

I have been reading a lot of negative comments about these two players on social media and wanted to post this here.

Braxton Beverly:

Braxton has been working through a pretty bad back issue. If you watch him during the course of a game, when he comes out he never sits down. In most season he probably would not even be playing, but he is fighting through it trying to give us some depth at the guard position. Kid is a warrior.

Pat Andree:

Pat has suffered two serious ankle sprains, both legs and aggravated the original ankle sprain again. Ankle sprains directly affects a shooter as it impacts the lift. This is why he has played sparingly. He could a liability on defense when healthy, now he is a definite but at least before we know he could shoot. He is now struggling with his shot because he is not getting the lift.

Please keep this in mind before bashing one of our players. Some of the comments I have seen, especially in regards to BB is disgusting. The kids do not deserve it.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Are you referring to comments made here, or at other sites?

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Stallings View Post
    Are you referring to comments made here, or at other sites?

Ken

My main reason was because of other places....
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Thread Information