NC State starts their 2020 football slate hosting Wake Forest, 19 Sep @ 20:00, broadcast on the ACC Network.

Thread: 2021 Women's Basketball Recruiting

Default 2021 Women's Basketball Recruiting

If you have not been paying attention, Wes and staff are killing it.

The commits thus far

5 Star guard Aziaha James.

ESPN ranks her as the #21 overall player and the #8 guard in the country

5 Star guard Jessica Timmons

ESPN ranks her as the #45 overall player and the #18 guard in the country.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

It's difficult for me to determine who is building the stronger program, Wes Moore and the women's basketball team, or Pat Popolizio and the wrestling team. Both are nationally elite programs right now and appear to be building for even additional success.

Ken

5 Star post player Sophie Hart Picks the Pack!

ESPN Ranks her the #40 overall player and the #5 post player in the country
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Stallings View Post
    It's difficult for me to determine who is building the stronger program, Wes Moore and the women's basketball team, or Pat Popolizio and the wrestling team. Both are nationally elite programs right now and appear to be building for even additional success.

Ken
    I am going with Wes Moore, and I like Pat and think he is doing an outstanding job. But I think Moore is going against tougher competition overall. The job Moore did two years ago getting the team to the sweet 16 with all the injuries was awe inspiring. To be the ACC champion in womens bball means you are a threat for a National Title. 2006 Duke was the National runner up, 2009 Louisville was the National Runner up, 2011-2016 Notre Dame was the National runner up 4 times, Louisville was the National runner up 1 time and Syracuse was the National Runner up 1 time. Notre Dame was the National Champion in 2018. Notre Dame was National runner up in 2019.

That is STOUT competition that Moore is beating on the regular now. I HATE that the NCAAT was taken from the women this year. The Pack had a chance to make some serious noise.

Coach Avent

Thread Information