NC State starts their 2020 football slate hosting Wake Forest, 19 Sep @ 20:00, broadcast on the ACC Network.

Thread: Wake

Default Wake

Well, it appears things kick off for NC State at home on Saturday, 19 Sep @ 20:00. Game broadcast on the ACC Network.

Ken

Looking forward to this season getting started but really depressing not even the parents of players are allowed in games in NC. Don't get the science behind that. 400 parents cannot socially distnce in a 60,000 seat stadium? Most states are allowing I believe up to 25% capacity at college games.

Quote Originally Posted by LSmith View Post
    Looking forward to this season getting started but really depressing not even the parents of players are allowed in games in NC. Don't get the science behind that. 400 parents cannot socially distnce in a 60,000 seat stadium? Most states are allowing I believe up to 25% capacity at college games.
    Hey! I've been looking forward to seeing you here again! Welcome, back, LSmith!

Ken

The Pack has opened as a 3 point favorite.
    "You have to understand, I grew up a NC State fan. Every State-Carolina basketball game, football game, I've been there. It's fun, and if you like to competing and I love competing... that will be extra special."

Coach Avent

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Stallings View Post
    Hey! I've been looking forward to seeing you here again! Welcome, back, LSmith!

Ken
    Have not really been away. Just have not been much to talk about since the Pack was pulled off the floor in March in preparation to face the Dukies in the ACC tourney. Well, a hell a lot to talk about but I try to veer from politics in this forum. Politics is the reason why I am completely done with professional sports. Still wish all the former Pack in the pros the best of luck but still done!!! All is not lost for college however. Still have a weekly tailgating plan for just about every weekend this fall even though I cannot be at the stadiums and a big F$%% YU** to Governor Cooper (sorry really trying to not get political). Tailgated this past weekend at the house with good friends and good food and beverages before the APP vs UNCC game. That kind of carried on until the Wake vs Clemson game later that evening (we had plenty of beverages). This weekend I will be on the beach tailgating for the Pack vs Wake game before heading up to the house to view the game on TV. Actually plan to tailgate at the beach a lot before Pack games this fall because I can and did I mention F%*k Y&(&!!! Governor Cooper!! Go Pack!!!!!

And again, very excited to see the Pack taking the field this weekend. Don't know what this season holds but will be very different than anything we have seen in our lifetime as far as the schedule.

Thread Information